Thursday, July 07, 2005

Introduction

So I'm officially entering the world of blogging. Which is rather funny because I have never really read any blogs except for my friend Shannon's. She is really a very funny writer. Not that she isn't funny in person, but the blogs are laugh out loud funny. Anyway, I thougth it would be a great idea to keep a record/journal, like what Shannon has done, of the great things Harrsion does every day. I just hope that I can stick to it and remember to post the information. So here it goes. Harrison, who is 1 1/2 years old, has been, for the last 3 days going to a temporary daycare because Carol (his regular day care provider is on vacation). It has been so hard every morning because he just cries and clings to me as tight as he can and says "NO MOMMY" "NO MOMMY". It just breaks my heart. But being the cruel mom that I am, rip him off of me and hand him over and say "Bye Bye Have a good day sweetie!". When I go to pick him up he is so happy and has had such a great day. So today when I picked him up I found out that he had McDonalds, a happy meal....chicken nuggets, fries and chocolate milk. Now you might be saying, yeah so...well one of my crazy mom things is I wanted to hold off as long as I could on giving McDonalds and Fries to Harrison. I didn't want him to become a kid that demanded fries (instead he demands for every meal "HOT GOG" - or Hot Dog to you and me. So now I am all upset that my master plan of not having Harrison eat McDonalds and fries until he was at least 5 is ruined. I am still going to try and hold off.

1 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

Oh man, Abby's been eating McDonald's happy meals for months now. She loves fries. Also candy & ice cream too. We're still holding out on soda though.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home