Friday, July 08, 2005

Reality Junkie

So last night I was so excited. Big Brother premiered. I just love this reality show. Ok, I love almost all reality tv. Ever since I was little, I have loved eavesdropping on everyone. Some people call it nosey but I just love it. Cliff hates it because when we are in a restaurant I am usually listening to the other table around us at their conversation instead of him. I think this is why I love Big Brother so much, it is really just eavesdropping on a much larger scale. Well this one looks to be very interesting. Each person in the house knows 1 other person in the house but no one but themselves know this piece of information and they all think that they are the only ones who know someone else. Very trickey. What troubles me is that the casts are getting younger and younger. The first one had a great mix of age groups and every year it gets less and less diverse. I am sad because this is the one show that I think I would get on and could do pretty well and now I don't think I would get on because I am not in my 20's. No one has pulled ahead as my favorite but the only thing I think I can figure out is that the firefighter and the nurse know each other....ok..I am just putting it out there as my first guess as to who knows eachother from outside of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home