Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Reality update

Big Brother is getting really good. They kicked out Eric and I was so happy about that. He was so annoying. And all of his cronies are like...."boo hoo...what am I going to do without Eric in the house, he was my rock" I wanted to scream you just met him and you are competing against him for $500,000, you idiot. Anyway, he is gone and I hope Ivette is not far behind. But unfortunately Maggie won HOH and nominated my favorite, Kaysar. He is the best Big Brother player yet. I really hope he pulls some great strategy out of his hat and ends up staying. Another show that I watch ended last night, Hell's Kitchen. I really liked that one because it involved competing to become a head chef and I secretely want to be a chef so this was a good one. And for the first time the person I felt should win, actually won. Tuesday night is usually a big night for my reality TV watching. Big Brother is on, but I think all of the others have ended. That is ok, because I am reading a good book and I can spend more time doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home