Monday, July 25, 2005

The Weekend

We had a great weekend. Harrison was in a fantastic mood all weekend. Which is quite unusual because he doesn't usually eat well or nap well on the weekends. He was so loving and cute. All day Saturday he kept going over to Brady and petting him and saying "NICE". Instead of pushing or hitting him. We went to Gymboree on Saturday morning. Harrison did great there. He was running around and laughing and just having a ball. And he didn't push, hit or bite anyone. On Sunday we went to the pool again at Cascade Bay with Anne, Brent, Willie, Barb and Morgan. It was a great day to go swimming. This time Harrison wasn't afraid of the water. He went right in and we played all afternoon. One really funny story was I was keeping an eye on Morgan while Barb was fixing her contact lens, so I asked Morgan to take Harrison to wash his hands. I meant to just take him over to the shallow end of the pool where there was this small fountain that Harrison liked to put his hands in. Well Morgan took me literally and started walking out of the pool. There they were Harrison and Morgan holding hands and walking toward the bathroom where Morgan was taking Harrison to wash his hands. It was the cutest thing ever. Brent hopefully got a great picture of it. We led them both back to the pool. What did I learn, tell 3 yr olds exactly what you want to them to do. Harrison ate really well also. He created his own combo, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Maranara sauce. He seemed to like so maybe he is onto something. We left at 1:30 and Harrison really didn't' want to go, but I knew we were nearing the end of his steam, and wouldn't you know, he fell asleep about 4 minutes after we started driving. It was a great day at the pool. Oh, by the way, I went down the green slide, it was so scary. There is this huge drop and it spins you and I banged my head and I really can't describe it except to say it was crazy. I even lost my barrette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home