Sunday, July 17, 2005

Harrison's mystery illness

I know it has been way too long since I added a blog, but boy time flies. Harrison is much better now. I still have no idea why he ran a fever for 2 days. I thought maybe roseola, again. But the rash never came. But the fever went away. Maybe it was a tooth. I don't know what it is about this age, I think it is the frustrations with communication, but boy does he throw alot of tantrums. Especially if I don't get him his "raisin box" quick enough. I now have stock in Sunmaid raisins. He goes through them so fast. Harrison went back to Carol's this past week. He really missed being there. He went in the pool one day (well not really - he hung out just outside if it) and took paint brushes and splashed everyone by leaning into the water. When I came to pick him up he was soaked so I asked if he could go in for a few minutes, and so we put on his swim diaper and put him in the pool. He didn't like it much. It was a bit cold. But he wanted to go in again, so I put him in again. That lasted all of 4 minutes. Then we decided to go home, in just a diaper. Cliff couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Harrison come home in just a diaper. And that is how he stayed until he went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home