Monday, October 16, 2006

America’s Next Top Model

I belong to an organization called Mom Camp. It is an organization where mom’s are to take time out to do things for themselves. Well, at the big mom camp event in November they were asking for applications for models for the Everyday Mom Fashion Show. The ones selected get a makeover, haircut, color, makeup application and clothes. And then they get to model their new look at the first evening of Mom Camp at the fashion show. Well, they chose ME!!! I couldn’t believe it. I absolutely can’t wait. My hair cut and color and makeup will be done on the 29th of October. The only minor sad part is that 2 weeks ago, I cut my hair to a style that I absolutely love. So I hope we can just shape it up a bit and do more with color. I absolutely can’t wait. I hope someone will be there to take pictures for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home