Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My Summer Reading List

I have been a big reader this summer. I think so far I have read 8 books and I am still going. Since I graduated from Law School I really don't read for pleasure much, but I do get into these spurts and read a ton then don't read much for a year or 2. So here are the books I have read:

Save Karyn - Excellent - true story - woman who started asking for donations to get out of debt
Sammy's Hill - Chic Lit - Enjoyed every word!!
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Amazing but it was slow in the middle
Can You Keep a Secret - Chic Lit - I really love this author and have read almost all of her stuff
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - AMAZING!!!!
I don't Know How She Does It - Chic Lit - liked it.
The Nanny Diaries - reading now - so far I really like it
Good in Bed - next up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home