Monday, December 05, 2005

Cliff's Office Party

On Friday night we went out for Cliff's office holiday party. We all met for dinner in Minneapolis at a restaurant called Eli's. It was a very good restaurant. Small but very good food. Every year we do a gift exchange where each couple brings one good and one gag gift and then we play the dice game for the gifts and every year there is some big competition for some choice items. This year was the Bob Marley t-shirt w/CD. David and Cliff were really fighting for it. There was a knitting kit also which I really wanted considering I am taking a knitting class tonight. I got so excited that I was taking the knitting from someone that I spilled a glass of red wine all over myself. Luckily the only thing that really got ruined was a white tshirt I had on.

Later that evening we went to see the show Triple Espresso. It was very funny and I would totally recommend it. I think we all enjoyed ourselved this year. It is always fun to do dinner and an activity and still not get home terribly late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home