Monday, May 01, 2006

Abby the babysitter

On Friday night Cliff and I were invited to his friend Larry's groom's dinner. I had a baby sitter all lined up when she canceled at that last minutes. Much to my surprise, Shannon agreed to watch Harrison while Cliff, Ken and I went to the dinner. Shannon brought Abby over to our house and they all played there. I think Harrison gave Shannon the run around. When they went to play in the basement, he said he had to feed Brady and then proceeded to give Brady 3-4 scoops of dog food before she got him away. When she was changing his diaper he made her take him to the potty and he got on and off about 5 times and then sat in the sink to wash his hands. He didn't let her put on his pijama bottoms and ran around for about 1/2 hour until she got him dressed. But I think they all had a great time...Abby, Harrison and even Shannon. We cannot wait to return the favor and watch Abby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home