Friday, August 05, 2005

Vacation

Today we are all going on vacation. I can't wait. We are going to visit my mom and Eddie in NY then we will be spending the week up in the Birkshires. I hope the weather will be nice. Last year when we went it was raining and cold. Harrison is very excited to go. We have been telling him he will be going on an airplane and every day he tells us "Harrison Airplane, Mommy Airplane, Daddy Airplane, Abu Airplane". Then yesterday he started saying "Harrison sky". He can spot airplane's from miles away. He really likes looking for them in the sky. On Wednesday and Thrusday Cliff and I going to Boston . Harrison will stay with Mom and Eddie. This will be the first overnight we have been alone since Harrison was born. I am really looking forward to the trip. Brad and Merryl will be there for the first weekend. On Sunday my Uncle Mitchell, Aunt Toni and cousin's Ian and Emily will be coming over for a bar-b-que. Then we are going to Marc and Marsha's for their baby son's bris. We will be spending alot of time at the beach/lake and at the playground. I don't know if Harrison will like the pool because it is not a kiddy pool and he will have to be held, but we will try, plus it is not heated so if it has been chilly up there then it will be cold. Either way, it will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home