Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Good Time Abby

During the crab feast Harrison had a play date with Abby, at Abby's house. Abby's parents were at our house at crab feast. What we were actually doing was poaching their baby sitter. It actually worked out very well. Their sitter was actually a husband and a wife, so it was 2 on 2. They took the kids for a walk around the lake where Harrison told me he saw ducks. They had every toy Abby owned on the floor and they had dinner together. I picked him up at his bed time. So he went to bed in his own bed, since we were home it was no big deal. I just left the party for about 1/2 hour. When we got in the car to go home Harrison told me he had "Good time Abby"! Even the next morning when he woke up he talked about having fun with Abby. I am glad that they were able to get along so well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home