Thursday, September 08, 2005

He can count!

So one night after Harrison's bath while I was drying him off and getting him ready for bed I asked Harrison if he could count. He started saying, 1, 2, 3 (while he was doing this, I was holding up my fingers along with the numbers), 4, (this is where he usually stops - and often begins saying the alphabet), 5, 7 (I then corrected him and told him he missed 6), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I couldn't believe it. He really counted to 10 with only one small piece of assistance from me. It was clear and not mumbled. I got so excited. He was really proud of himself. But, I have tried to get him to do it again, and we haven't gotten past 4. But I heard it once, and counting to 4 before he is even 2 is really amazing, I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home