Thursday, September 08, 2005

Labor Day weekend theme

The theme for our labor day weekend was having lunch at stores we were going to. On Saturday, after we left the park we headed over to Target. It seems as if every weekend we need something from Target. So we were all hungry and they had a food area that sold Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and kids meals. It was great. Harrison had his usual, a hot dog. And Cliff and I shared Tacos. On Sunday, after a relatively sleepless night because of the storms, it was still a bit rainy so we decided to browse around IKEA. I love just walking around the store and looking at everything. But what I love the most is their cafeteria. We all pigged out. Cliff and I shared sweedish meatballs. Cliff also had gravlax and I had a salad. Harrison had, you guessed it, a hot dog. He also had a Lingonberry mousse dessert. It was all very yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home