Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mom Camp

Before Harrison and I went to NY we attended Mom Camp. Well I attended and Harrison stayed in the day care that they had available. This was a great event. It was a 3 day event but I only was able to go for 1 day. They had spa services available (for FREE), I got my brows waxed, make up done, mini facial, manicure, massage and a hand massage. They had lunch and snacks and food samples and break out sessions. I attended 3 break out sessions. My first was on How to Look like a Million with out Spending a Million. I really liked this one, they talked about colors that made you look better and where to go to get good deals. Then I took a Pedicure class. I was a bit disappointed because we mainly talked about pedicure products. Then was a class I was VERY disappointed in, How Birth Order affects yoru Closet. It wasn't about shopping or organizing your closet at all. It was about personality traits depending on what order you were born in. During lunch the key note speaker was Karen Neuberger. She was very interesting to listen to. She even gave away a bunch of stuff. She co-wrote a book which I got, of course, and had her sign it. I went with my friend Barb and I think we both decided we were definitely going next year.

Harrison liked it also. He told me he had a good time at Mom Camp. One of his teachers even wanted to take him home she liked him so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home