Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was really nice. When I woke up Cliff and Harrison brought me a light breakfast in bed. He brought some crepes with Nutella and fruit, juice and a yogurt. Knowing we were going out for lunch I only ate 2 crepes and not the yogurt. They also brought me a present...actually Harrison brought me the card and the present. They got me a iPod dock for my car so I can listen to it there. After breakfast we all just hung out up stairs in our room. Harrison was getting a kick out of playing up there. We then made our way downstairs. I showered while Harrison had breakfast.

After we all got dressed we headed out to lunch. Cliff had made reservatins at Bonfire on Grand. 2 years ago we tried to go there but Cliff didn't realize we needed reservations so this time he was making up for it. There was a buffet and it was really yummy. I had eggs benedict, potatoes, some roast beef, crab claws and shrimp, salmon and fruit. I also got a very yummy mimosa but they also had a bloody mary bar and Cliff got that. I got Harrison some bacon, eggs, a croissant, fruit, salmon and a danish. He actually tried everything. He ate almost all of the bacon, some of the eggs, all of the fruit and all of the danish. He tried the croissant and the salmon. He was in a great mood and looked so cute.

On our way home we stopped at the Pottery Barn to look at rugs. We had been wanting a new rug for some time and found one we loved that would look great in our living room. We splurged and got it and set up in the living room. It does look great. Now we just have to keep Brady from peeing on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home