Friday, June 09, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a relatively busy weekend. But if you ask Harrison what he wanted to do, he will tell you one thing...go to the Farm. Every morning when we woke up I asked him what he wanted to do today. He would think about it for a few seconds and then say "Go to the Farm". On Saturday, I told him that we couldn't go to the farm because we were going to the farmer's market, but there would be fun things for him to see there. Which there was. We wanted to get a hanging basket for our front door. Of course the ones that I liked were like $55. Cliff convinced me that I would probably kill it anyway and we shouldn't spend that much on it. So I found one I really liked for only $17. We also got some basil, mint (which I killed), tortillas and some honey.

On Sunday I asked Harrison what he wanted to do that day and again he thought about it for a few seconds and said "go to the farm". We had other plans that day (I can't remember because it has taken me too long blog this) but we didn't go to the farm.

On Monday I asked him again what he wanted to do and again, he thought about it for a few seconds and said "go to the farm". He is very persistant...and I thought about it ...and said...well yes we can go to the farm. He was so excited. But it was so warm out. It was about 97 degrees on Memorial day but we went anyway. I packed us all lunches and we went to the zoo which has a farm exhibit during the summer. He loved it and I think he got his fill of the farm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home