Thursday, September 25, 2008

A lot of rambling

Fall is finally here and it is my favorite season of them all. Why you ask??? Well - My birthday for one - my anniversary for two - Halloween for three and both my kids birthdays for four - not necessarily in that order. But I just love everything about fall. Yet it is still warm here. Warm enough to send Harrison to school in shorts but with a jacket for the morning. Am I complaining about this - no - but I do love it when you can wear lightweight sweaters and no jacket....is what i'm saying.

We are coming off a busy weekend and looking straight at another busy one. Last weekend we took Brady in for his annual check up and surprise surprise - that stinky breath of his is all his bad teeth and gingivitis. Well - we will get his mouth fixed up eventually. Then Cliff and I got a sitter for the kids and had an evening to ourselves. What did we do on our big night out??? We went to the MOA. Really. Cliff had to get a watch battery replaced and apparently the only place he can get it done was as the fossil store where the only store was located in the MOA. So off we went for our evening of fun. Much to my surprise it was fun. Going to the mall without the kids was fantastic. We had dinner at Sushi Tango...Yes - Sushi at the mall. But is was some of the most delicious sushi ever! Then we shopped around browsing at whatever we wanted to and then headed to a movie. Saw Burn After Reading. It was a good movie. Completely unpredictable and similiar in feel to Fargo.

Sunday I had the kids to myself all day. Boy that is tiring. Cliff went to the Vikings game with Ken. I took Harrison to his swim class - made Apple Crisp with Harrison and played Soccer with him. By the time Cliff got home I was wiped.

This week was cleaning lady week. I love it when the cleaning lady comes. The house smells and is so clean. I have been trying to keep up with it between each cleaning.

Chessa is on the verge ow walking. She has taken 1-3 tentative steps but hasn't gone much beyond that. She is getting there and will probably be walking by 11 months.

I found out last night that my grandfather, who is 93, just married his 60 something year old girlfriend. No one was there. They just did it and told everyone after. I guess if that makes him happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thalita Dol said...

Hi There!! =)

Thank for stoping by at my blog!
Sorry for taking sooo long to answer you, but I've had some crazy days this last month!

I've just opened an Etsy shop. If you are still interested on a drawing like the one I did for Rubyellen's True, I wanna tell you that I'm just working out how it can be done and than I'll offer this custom made drawing option on my shop.

Keep in touch!!
Kisses from Brazil!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home