Thursday, October 20, 2005

On Being 35

So today I turned 35. I have been dreading this birthday for some time. I think after you turn 35 you are officially not young. I don't want to say old because I don't feel old, but I don't feel young either. At 35 there are more risks when you get pregnant, which I still want to do at least 1 more time. On any questionaire you now move brackets...no longer can you choose the 25-34 range...you are now in the 35-44 range....look at that range...the 40's are included in there. Now it is not like I am going to lie about my age because I still get a kick out of telling people how old I am because I don't look or fell like I am 35. I feel bad for those people who actually look older than their age...those 35 year olds who actually look about 45, now that would be hard. So I come to this birthday with the knowledge that I will have to do more tests when I get pregnant, that I have to choose another age range on forms, that I will make a noise when I get up from a chair and that I should and will stop watching the Real World on MTV because I have to face it, I am not their target audience.

1 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

Aww, go ahead and keep watching Real World. I still eat Froot Loops for breakfast!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home