Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Knitting

Last night I took a beginning knitting class. I tried to learn once before and really didn't do very well at all. I feel that I am very uncoordinated so this will limit my ability. So I was nervous going into the class that I wouldn't be able to do it. But low and behold, I was and I was doing it pretty good. I learned to knit and purl. I even came home and worked on it some more for about an hour. I hope tonight when I practice I remember how to do it.

I think I am making a scarf but there are places where it is not so pretty. So I have branded my knitting and will go to market with a line of knitted scarves called "The Ugly Scarf". It will be knitted with beautiful yarn and with love, and it may not be perfect but it will do the job. I know everyone will want one of their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home