Friday, October 21, 2005

My Birthday Day

My birthday day was a great day. I had lots of hugs and kisses from Cliff and Harrison as soon as I woke up. Harrison even told me that it was my birthday. He has such a good memory. When I got to work my 2 friends, Erin and Erica were waiting for me with cupcakes and presents. I just love coming into work to find my friends and cupcakes and friends. Erin made the cupcakes. They were chocolate with Chocolate frosting. Erin also got me a very soft and cozy scarf. Erica got me an adorable plaque that read "Shopping is not a hobby, it's an occupation" and a Born to shop candle. I think she knows me too well. Anne left me the most beautiful flowers. It had gerbera daisies, an hydranga and some other really cute orange flower all in a tall red vase. It was so beautiful and she arranged it all herself. I just loved it! Barb brought me candy for my candy dish...which I have to say was very empty for a very long time. And Betty came down later and got me an autographed book which looks really good and some cozy socks. I can't wait to sit down and read it.

My friends also called, Anna and Risa left me voice mail messages because I wasn't at my desk. Eddie called first thing in the morning. My Mom called later in the morning and so did Merryl. My Aunt Carol called that evening as well. It was great to talk to her.

When I got home there were 2 flower packages waiting for me. My Mom and Merryl both sent me flowers. They were both very beautiful. Merryl's were a bunch of sunflowers. My mom's were roses and some type of yellow flower. I just loved the both.

Cliff also got me flowers (it was a very flowery day - I now have 4 bouquets at home and 1 at work) and a perfume set. Cliff also cooked me a scrumptious dinner of Salmon with an apple horseradish glaze, Asparagus and a Potato. For dessert he picked up some Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream...yum!!

It was a GREAT Birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home