Monday, January 23, 2006

Shoes and Makeup

Every girl loves shopping for shoes and makeup. Well at least I do and that is what I did on Saturday. After gymboree I took Harrison with me over to Nordstroms. I had some $$ to spend from a gift I returned and I wanted to spend it on Shoes. I had an idea of what I wanted and I thought that Nordstroms would be the place.

We started our shopping by having lunch first. I knew Harrison was hungry and I also knew if I didn't give him lunch first I would never be able to get any shoes. So we had lunch at my favorite place to have lunch with my little man, Nordstrom Cafe. The food is good and they bring it to you so I don't have to balance pushing the stroller and hold a tray of food. I enjoyed a salad with a salmon cake (like a crab cake but with salmon) and Harrison had his standby, hot dog with chips. He ate everything, even the bun.

After lunch I made a bee line to the shoe department. I was looking for a sporty shoe but that was cute-er than a sneaker. I found what I was looking for in a pair of Cole Hahn's - it is a mule like sneaker/shoe...tan, white, green and yellow. I like them and they are very comfortable.

Then I needed more pressed powder and since I was in Nordstroms and they had a Stila counter I thought I would take advantage. Harrison was in a good mood so I went for it. I started talking to the makeup lady and she suggested we play with some eye shadow. I looked at Harrison, gave him another chocolate/mint candy and let the lady try some new colors on me. Harrison even helped pick out the color. I asked him which eye he liked better and he chose the one I liked also. So in addition ot the pressed powder, I got a new shadow.

I really love shopping with Harrison, he is such a good boy, usually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home