Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pumpkins again!

On Saturday after our weekly Gymboree class, I took Harrison over to Country Sun farms to look at the pumpkins. They have animals and giant, and I mean giant paper mache scarecrows, spider and pumpkin. They were each like 20 feet tall. THey also had plenty of places for photo opportunities for the parents. But Harrison is at the age where he won't sit still for picture. But i think I got some good ones anyway. He was running around everywhere. He only slowed down to look at the animals or the scarecrow.

One of the animals was a calf and he went to it and was looking at him and softly started singing Old MacDonald. I wasn't that close to him because I was trying to take pictures, but I heard this and so did the woman standing next to him. We both just melted. The woman commented about how cute he was and that is when he got shy.

Before we left we picked out a few more small pumpkins and some gords and squash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home