Monday, October 31, 2005

New Shoes

On Saturday I took Harrison to go get his feet measured because I thought his shoes were a bit too small. We went over to the Mall of America. I like the Nordstrom shoe department. They have really good children's shoe sizers. I also needed to return a pair of sandals he never wore. When we got there he was so excited to go shopping. I don't know why but he was. Then when we were picking out his sneakers, he kept saying "New Shoes". He was really good and stood still when the sales lady was sizing his feet. He even wore his new shoes home. I also got him a pair of retro looking sneakers also. I wasn't surprised to find out that his foot grew a whold 1/2 size but when up a full shoe size. He is now a size 6 shoe. Such a big boy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home