Monday, March 06, 2006

Very funny thing Harrison said

On Friday night we all went out to dinner at Chianti Grill, formerly Ciatti's. It was close to Harrison's bed time so I was a bit nervous that dinner may be unpleasant. But I was so pleasantly wrong. He was an absolute angel. He colored and ate and really was a delightful little boy.

At some point during the meal I was talking with my mom about someone named Mo, when all of a sudded I hear this little voice next to me say..."Mommy, are you talking about the Doodlebops?" I couldn't believe what I just heard so i asked him to repeat himself and he said it again..."Are you talking about the Doodlebops?" (For those of you who are not regulars to PlayHouse Disney...it is a trio of performers who dress up as characters ....DeeDee Rooney and Mo..and sing and dance). I was so taken back by the fact that he was listening to our conversation and thought we were talking about a character on his show that I told him "Yes, we were talking about the Doodlebops."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home